Monday, January 07, 2013

#songswithmemories

sex on fire. it's not really abt having sex. it's abt the excitement and electricity that jolts your nerves.

it was 2007. I was working part-time at pizza hut. there's this girl name hafirah.

I am prone to having crushes towards a girl from a same class or workplace. She is no different.

Because the pizza making area is quite small & cozy, when I partner with hafirah we would brush against each other.

As for me, I had never ever hug or kiss a girl. Not even holding hands actually. Super virgin I guess. Yup. 2007.

At times hafirah would stand too close to me that I get to smell her hair. Seriously I have never been that close to a girl.

Hafirah was a stunning, tall and skinny girl. To be honest she's out of my league. At that time I seriously have no self-esteem to approach girls.

It's always thrilling when I get so near to her. I never knew how girls smell so nice.

I did try to make contact with her outside work. At that time it was the FRIENDSTER era. Old skol shit. But she totally ignores me everytime.

One day hafirah became a pizza hut rider. At the same time I decided to quit and change job.

One my last day of work at clementi ph, I give hafirah a present. A diary I bought from Gift A Name.

It was the first time I ever give a girl present. For a non-birthday. It was sort of a "goodbye, I'm leaving. Please remember me." present.

Her felt super awkward at that time. She wasn't really close to me and she has a boyfriend I guess.

We didn't keep in touch after that. Almost 1 year later, hafirah past away. Road accident on her motorbike. I believe was working rider at that time.

I was shocked and heartbroken. She was too young. My age. Even surprising, I only knew that she had past away many months later.

I was serving NS when I found out she return to Rahmatullah. Al-fateha..

When I listen to this song, I would always remember the wonderful days with her. She's actually active and hardworking at work. A nice girl.

It's really sad. Disheartening. At times I dream that I will meet her once day. Maybe being friends or even more.

Ajal tak kenal usia. To all the youngsters out there riding motorbikes, stay safe.

No comments: