Saturday, September 20, 2008

10 days in ns

Back from the Home Team Academy. 10 days, well actually only 8. We're the lucky bunch who get to enjoy the weekends due to the fasting month leave.

Everyone's haircut were the same. Like a skinhead boot camp.

2 weeks of sweatbaths during the physical training, sweat entering the eyes, full body cramps and aches, especially my back thighs. I've got to admit it's been so long since I got so physical. Or passed my NAPFA test.

I was struggling with sorethroat which made me sound like At the gates. Cold, flu and heavy cough. I was a stubborn mangkuk. I refused to report sick. I believe some of my bunkmates caught my cough.

The food was okay. But not as awesome as mom's. It was too much for me too. Like an XL-sized fat bastard fitting into M-sized pants. My food-tank is not that big. Had to eat more for fuel nevertheless.

And for the past the 5 days I have not been listening to metal. I'm quite fine with it. I bought my mp3 which is filled with Bob marley, the Eagles, Richard Cheese and various punk rock bands.

I feel more younger with punk rock. I don't know. Listening to metal makes me think of this someone. Then I'll felt a little upset.

So why join police national service? We don't have to enter the jungle. We can bring camera phones to the camp. And from here, you'll get ah beng field instructors with techno ringtones, indian corporals with hip-hop ringtones, high-rank enciks with dondang ringtones, bla, bla. Interesting.

No comments: