Thursday, February 15, 2007

How A Girl Changes After Being Attached

True story. You judge and decide.

Once there was a pretty girl I know, but not close enough.

This is how her profile sounds when she is still single (for quite a long time I know...) Name disclosed!


BEFORE

Female, 18, Single

Member Since: April 2006

Bla.. Bla.. Bla..

About Me: All I can say is that I'm a sweet decent girl with a simple life.. Bla.. Bla.. Loves reading. Enjoys jogging in the park. Bla.. Bla...

Who I Want to Meet: Anyone. I enjoy making friends. Bla.. Bla..


AFTER

Female, 18, In A Relationship

Bla.. Bla... Bla...

About Me: (In a minah rep sombong tone) malas ar nak describe kan...

Who I Want to Meet: Only the hot guys.


HOWEVER!

The guy she is with now, is the one who she used to look down on. And that guy is a humble one.

Err...

Okay. Stories' over. Seriously I don't know how to continue the story. It's just that I want to critise her because I jealous. Wakakaka. Peace; no hate.

No comments: