Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Road Ahead

So, what will I expect in the next upcoming days?

School's ending soon and the holidays are coming. Still working on my 3-week-assignment. The presentation is on this Thursday. And after that, me & my project buddies are gonna hang out and enjoy.

I'll be looking forward to working next week at Yazid's place. It's been long since we seen each other in work. And very, very long since cash entered my bank account.

Music Issues?

It's hard to concentrate on making & playing music now. Well, there's always plenty of time during the 6 week semester holidays.

My 2nd band is heading back to the jamming studio this Sunday. With a new lead guitarist. Well, I'm not so into playing lead. But I hope things would be okay with Assault & Nullified.

The EnsiKnights are still in the long slumber from playing music again (nightmares of schoolwork!). And I'm still working tunes & riffs on our original "Dark Life", lyrics by Idris. Knights newly planned covering a song from Orphaned Land. Exploring more into folk and world music, rather than just metal itself.



Changing Course...

After I have received this semester's results.

No comments: