Friday, March 16, 2007

Life.Money.Buy.Spend.

I've been busy with my new job this week. So, here goes my latest blog post.

Cash.
I had to work for my own money. I'm no longer a kid. And when it comes to borrowing a sum from my parents, I'll always feel that guilt.

And when there's money, there's greed. Hunger for a possession. The thirst to kill the envy and jealousy with "branded and rich people".

It seemed that everyone is becoming materialistic. Even my loved ones.

Take a look around.
Latest trends. Latest technology. PSP. 3G handphones. Contact lens. Hair colour. Fancy 'hip' accessories. Not to mention ladies with their shoe collection.

Money buys happiness?
Ask yourself. This question is being asked and answered hundreds of times.

I let you be the judge.

















A wise phrase from Lynard Skynard's "Simple Man":

"Forget your lust for the rich man's gold,

All that you need is in your soul."

No comments: