Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Nullified-Assault Jamm Session 4 Mar

It's been a few weeks since we jammed. And a new guitarist is recruited for assault. I'm neutral about this decision from Clarence. And nullified is covering alternative rock at this moment...

And then I met the guys outside gas haus. And I'm suprised and glad to know Nesh is with us. Kasman the recruit had a last minute absent. Nesh's the man!

The Place
And for the first time I stepped into gashaus jamming studio. And theres gig going on there...

An ang moh guided me and clarence to our session room. Well, at the first place I thought he was one of Clarence's friends.

No he isn't. And he speaks damn fast! American slang-type. Hard to catch the words. Straight after he left the room, we both have a blur look on our face. Then we laugh. Wakaka!! Funny sia.

As for the room, it is just as big as my cribs', with a pair of couches. Feels like home..(?)

The privacy is at best because there is no glass windows what so ever. Just four walls. And glow-in-the-dark stars at the ceilings...(??)

As for the equipments, Farid says the drums sucks. It's a single pedal and some missing cymbals. But the amps are far more user-friendly as compared to Beat Merchants. Includes a generous tuner too.

The Skirmish
As usual, the three song we jammed since I joined were Nemesis, Only For The Weak and Come Clarity.


Still crawling on the Nemesis interlude parts. I'm still sloppy. I'll improve on that. As for the chorus part, we are there.

Only For The Weak is set and ready to be played for a next gig. Come Clarity would be our second best.

Nullified tries its alternative numbers. I didn't quite revise on those. My playing really suck at Be Yourself. In Bloom also went all over the place.

Misslies On!
The last 10 minutes.


We took advantage of the privacy. "Last song.. Headbang ah all." If I could remember Farid did said that. Then I told Syaz to take of his cap. Let the hair fall with the banging!

Both Farhan & Chong joined in for a 6-man combination. And yes, Only For The Weak shooked the gashaus! Nod ya' heads! Nesh with some "windmill" headbanging.. Hahaha... We're all in flames; on fire!

Nemesis is brutal too. Some of us almost moshed. Chong with the fiercesome headbang. Nesh kneeled like Jimi Hendrix on the final guitar solo. And I strained my stomach.

No comments: