Thursday, June 04, 2020

Tweets - 31 oct

What superpower do you wish you could have?
The ability to control any audio equipment
Ah beng nga bawak escooter bukak lagu techno kuat2. Tiba2 aku tukar jadi surah al-imran by sheikh mishary alafasy
Pastu die terpaksa stop kejap pakai songkok jubah


Favourite sad song.
Sometimes things in life crumbles like a #houseofcards But just know that you're not alone and helping hands are just around the corner.
May you find strength in your Maker and ease the pain. It's never the end but always a new beginning


@Alhamdoelilaah
Allah will never give you more than you can bear. He might let you bend, but He will never let you break. Trust Him!
"Allah does not burden a soul beyond it can bear."
[Qur'an 2:286]


Few days ago I spotted the car with a 360 camera mounted at the top.. I'm gonna be on google whahahaha


The new Saudi. Woman can now drive. Not that I'm against it


Me: jawi name written on ic, arabic username on facebook
Also me (a middle-eastern man asks for directions):


Officially watched my first naruto episode


@IlmFeed
"If you want something bad enough and you haven't prayed tahajjud, I don't believe you want it bad enough in my opinion."


@SwearingSport

Never fucking forget the time a cat ran into a glass door during a French baking show


Abeh kalau songkok tapi kat atas ade circle pentagram


@KingBach
·
Sep 27, 2019

All comedy offends someone. Name one comedian that doesn’t offend anyone. I’ll wait...


I rarely drink redbull. Why do they taste like concentrated pineapple juice



Morale always perks up when you find someone shitter than you


1. Excessively long intros
2. Like share and subscribe like share and subscribe (i need it or I'll kill myself) 
3. Please buy my merchandise! (i need your money too)
4. More obnoxious music than engine sounds


And in english football context, the last time a league champion won with four matches to spare is man united's 2012/13 season


One litre tupperware full of mac chilli sauce packets
My sis should chill on the mcdelivery/grab


In the middle-east version of the reality show The Bachelor, do they have four winners


@UstazAmirulAmin
·
Oct 7, 2019
NAK keluarga BAHAGIA?
Kita WAJIB:
-Baca Al Quran at least 1 muka surat sehari,
-Baca 1 hadis Nabi Muhammad Saw setiap hari bersama ahli keluarga,
-Baca Istighfar setiap hari at least 100 kali setiap hari,

Hubungan family akan baik,kalau hubungan dengan ALLAH dipelihara.


Took me 9 years before reaching the peak
Huge milestone ahead of me and it'll be another 9 years for me to reach this same height again?
But alhamdulillah jodoh arrives at the proper time Smiling face

Sudden flashbacks during nsf life where digit only varies between doubles and triples


As soon as I get my flooring done, I'm gonna lay all my mcycle spare parts and list them on carousell


My formerly obese 40-year old friend can now run under 6:40mins per km Face screaming in fear father of two

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to run at 8mins per km Smiling face with open mouth and cold sweat


@ianznal
·
Oct 15, 2019
Ramai cakap Twitter ni toxic. Bagi aku tak. Kalau di facebook, kita boleh tengok ramai orang share benda tak betul, dan disokong makcik makcik yang kurang membaca. Di instagram pula ramai penjilat. Kau lawa/hensem, berduyun orang jilat. Di Twitter pula, kau salah, kau mampos.


Please.. Stop calling your spouse ex-bf/gf. Cheesy cliche shit
Face vomiting
Because what if her/his other past exbf/gf commented too? Like six seven of them

Seriously I'm gonna create six seven fake accounts just comment on your stupid punk ass captions


@WhoTheFckIsAJ
·
Oct 20, 2019
'When someone tries to offend you, remember you can't control what they do but you can control your response. Save yourself & don't react.'


I never liked coffee. But I just tried OTWC hazelnut flavour.. Damn I think I gonna start drinking coffee


Pinjaman dunia, bila2 Tuhan boleh tarik balik dari kite. So be humble.


First time Ricky gervais stand up comedy

Aku mengucap


They started singing 'let it goes, let goes.. encik masagos..'

No comments: