Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006: All that i could remember Pt.2

The Age Of Bittersweet-ness, Bitter-life

Listening: System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood

I was so into Nu-Metal in since high school. Looking at my cd rack: the power blastful Slipknot, funky Korn, dreamy yet heavy Deftones, positively rockin' P.O.D, and the innovatively Linkin Park.

Their songs are about anger, frustration, neurotic-ness, struggle, self-hatred, self-inflicted conflicts and the bitterful side of life. Very much what we all encounter with.

2006 is also a year of heartbreaks. I was rejected twice. Two girls with almost the same names. A classmate and a work friend.
One who'll forgets you and never keeps a promise. The other who'll ditch you but only comes to you to ask for unnecessary help. She can't even help her ownself.

Then I realise that both are not my type. They're not even perfect. They're ugly too in other ways. I'm not even comfortable with them.
Guess I learnt my lesson here. There're lots more girls out there who'll accept me for who I am than who they wanted me to be. I deserve better.

Then in poly, a feeling of being an outcast. Most of all, my CCA and some "friends". People who only say "Hi" or give smiles along the way, but they'll avoid to know you better.

They try to act cool but failed. Haha. Their jokes ain't funny too. They usually have their own bunch of group. And all Malays. They thought their "group jokes" are the funniest in town. Gimme a break. Wow, I'm so being honest here.

Then came this girl. She's my friend. She doesn't make me feel left out. She accepts me for who I am. Even though she already has a bf.
The best thing is she would flirt and have fun with me. And of course listen to my lowliness.

Flirting doesn't only mean for a "in-a-relationship" thingy. Open your minds you people. She flirts to give me confidence. To make me blush. To trigger fun and happiness. Now that's wonderful friendship.

The warmest & most loving people on earth, are those who hate to see others left out. Left out just because of a simple difference.

No comments: