Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Guitar Pro-ing

I had just started to use the Guitar Pro software since last weekend. After last Saturday's jamming, I was determined to correct S.O.W. It turns out that we had too much confusion & errors while we jam it.

I'm quite a fast learner. I played around with the quarter & eighth notes, and eventually got a bar sound right after 2 or 3 tries. It's surprisingly fun too.


I have completed the SOW.gp5 till the solo part. Still needs the outro and later interludes. And I need to figure out and learn to use the drum tabs!

My final maths test is this thursday...

A Message From The West

Someone from USA just heard of us Ensisventine. That's awesome. Too cool. But I hope its not a hoax! I'm trying hard to complete the SOW.gp5. At least to have a song played at our freewebs! Stay tuned american friend.

Anyways.. I.F.H.Ammos won't be coming out soon. It's supposed to come out before end of this month. But I'm busy with stuff like gp-ing and others. Sorry headbangers.

No comments: