Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Cut-Off

After I had my mp3 out of order two week ago, the worse ran over me this morning. My headphone! I rushed too fast through my house door, and the gate handle snapped my headphone wire into half.

Well, looks like I can't hear music on the go, for now. Wow. And I'm supposed to look at the moving trees outside as I ride the MRT? Stare at the old man's bold spot as I sat behind him in the bus? Wakakaka.

Wish I could have the money to buy an mp3 player (with headphones!). Creative is my favourite because of the customable graphic equalizers. Minimum capacity should be 8GB! Maximum 40GB or more.. Of course for my kind of person I must to classify them under artists, albums, genres, moods etc.

Some Awesome Mp3s

ZEN V PLUS 8GB

ZEN VISION:M 30GB/60GB

Aiyahhh.. For now 256MB or 512MB also can la.. After I have a job then can buy these sh*ts!

No comments: